Snowmobile MonDaily Report
Old Canada road National Scenic Byway, U.S. route 201, The Forks, Maine
Northern Outdoors Resort
Maine Vacations The Way They Are Meant To Be:
Affordable and Authentic.
Maine ATV / UTV / OHV Trails: Over 6,000 Miles Explore! ATV & UTV Rentals Onsite
Direct ATV trail access from Northern Outdoors opens up literally thousands of miles of great riding for ATV enthusiasts. Northern Outdoors is a complete Adventure Resort ideally suited for motorized recreation. ATV and UTV riders will find:
- On-site fuel sales, microbrewery, Maine Cabin rentals, riverside camping, swimming pool, game room, and more make Northern Outdoors an ideal destination for ATVers and ATV Clubs.
- Plenty of on-site parking for trucks and trailers – there is a large Park and Ride area at the main lodge set aside for ATVers!
- On-site hose to wash down your ATV or UTV after a day of riding.
- Our Forks Resort Center and Lakeside Resort Center are conveniently located right on The Old Canada Road - National Scenic Byway between the Maine Coast and Quebec, Canada.
- Visit our Maine ATV Trails and Resort blog for tips, resources, and trail conditions for ATV trails in The Forks, Maine region.
- Check out The Forks Area ATV Trail Map here.
NEW In 2013! Polaris ATV & UTV Rentals Now Available For Guided & Unguided Tours
Grant’s Kennebago Camps
Welcome to Grants Camps in Rangeley, Maine.
There are many reasons why families, fly fisherman and bird hunters return year after year to our historic camp. Located 9 miles behind a controlled gate, you’ll find a beautiful setting between the river and Lake Kennebago, with sandy beach , screened-in porches, docks in front of your cabin, and the main lodge dining room. Your stay with us includes 3 home cooked meals a day and housekeeping services to let you fully enjoy your stay.